Whew! We had an amazing trip to Disney World, but are so thankful to be back home. I have LOTS of pictures and stories to share, but for now, here is the start of our journey...
We had a 7:20 flight, and while it was early, it was great to be in Florida before noon. Caleb was so excited about getting to Disney AND seeing PeePaw and Grandma Beth.
Watching the planes
Luke was very interested in seeing the airplanes too.
**Luke's First Flight**
Luke did AWESOME! We actually had to switch planes in Memphis, but he was a trooper and did great. I was SO thankful that we decided to have him in his car seat. And, it only took a total of 5 dum-dum suckers to get this two year old to Orlando without any tears! We read books, ate snacks, looked out the window, played with stickers, and each time that he got restless, I popped a sucker in his mouth. Worked like a charm! (And, I know the other passengers were thankful too!)
Caleb did great on the flights too. He watched a new movie that we downloaded for the trip, played with power rangers, and played games on the Kindle. It's amazing how easy it is to travel with him now!



No comments:
Post a Comment