After getting into Orlando, we took Disney's Magical Express (a giant tour bus) to our hotel. We were SO excited to see this...
The hotel staff gave each of the boys a roll of Mickey stickers. Luke put them everywhere!
Caleb's "I'm so excited to be here" pose.
While Luke napped, Caleb and Creed took advantage of the warm weather and went swimming. Caleb loved the water slide, but spent a lot of time in the hot tub.
After Luke woke up, I walked him down to the pool. He was a little unsure of everything.
After Luke woke up, I walked him down to the pool. He was a little unsure of everything.
That night we went over to Downtown Disney. The resort we stayed at was only about 400 yards from Downtown Disney, so it was super convenient!
Caleb was amazed with the lego creations at the Lego Store. (Um, I was actually pretty amazed too!)
For dinner we ate at T-REX, an awesome and super fun dinosaur-themed restaurant.
There were so many things to look at. We actually sat in an "ocean" room, with giant salt water tanks all around. But, just behind us was the cool dinosaur area. Every 20 minutes there was a "meteor shower" and all the dinos and woolly mammoth would move and roar. Pretty entertaining!
This was Luke's amazed expression that he had most of dinner!
Since PeePaw and Grandma Beth didn't get in until after midnight, the boys were super excited when they went to bed to see them the next morning. They were also super sleepy since they'd been up since 5:30am! Thankfully we all got a great night's sleep and were ready for the Magic Kingdom the next day!






1 comment:
Love Caleb's UofL shirt! ;) Also, I have a picture just like that of Hayden in the sprinklers! I love seeing all your pictures.
Post a Comment