Sunday afternoon PeePaw and Grandma Beth had to leave, but after naps, we decided to head back to the Magic Kingdom for one last hurrah.
We had dinner at The Contemporary, and Caleb L-O-V-E-D his dessert...ice cream with all the toppings!
After dinner we made it to the park just in time to walk up and see the musical light parade. The boys were in awe!
Look out- Crazy driver!
Love Creed's expression...
Baby Luke just chilled in his stroller and waved at every single car that passed by. Sweet boy!
After the big boys got off the cars, we walked over to ride the new Little Mermaid ride. Sadly, poor Luke got hit with the stomach bug right before we got in. Creed took him back to the hotel (Caleb and I rode and then caught the fireworks before heading back) and apparently Luke got sick on the (crowded) bus back to the hotel. Creed gets "Dad of the Year" for handling that!
Sweet and very pitiful boy!
He was actually up a few more times during the night. Thankfully, we had a washer and dryer, and I was able to get more towels and laundry detergent sent to our room at 2:30am. On a side note, if you call housekeeping in the middle of the the night and request towels and detergent because your baby is sick, they still end with call with Have a magical day. Really? I would be fine with I sure hope your day gets better. :)
After only getting a few hours sleep, and having to get up at 6am to catch a bus to the hotel, this is what he looked like... (and what I wanted to look like!)
He slept from the moment I strapped him in until we landed in Atlanta, and then again until we landed in Louisville. (I joked that the other passengers thought I probably drugged him!)
Even with the rough end to our trip, it was an amazing vacation. We ALL had a blast, and loved spending time with PeePaw and Grandma Beth.
Thanks, PeePaw & Grandma Beth!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment