Friday, March 8, 2013

Hollywood Studios

**Day Two**

On Saturday we headed out early to Hollywood Studios. It was much less crowded than the Magic Kingdom, and we all really enjoyed the morning and early afternoon there. 

Ready for day two!


Both boys loved the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground and we had fun chasing them around.




One of Caleb's favorites rides from the whole trip was the 3D Star Wars ride. He LOVED it!

While everyone rode Star Wars for a second time, Luke and I waited patiently for the Disney Junior Live on Stage show. (I got really motion sick on Star Wars the first time so I was happy to sit that one out.)

For lunch we ate at Hollywood & Vine with many of the Disney Junior characters. 

Handy Manny

A high five for Jake!

Hugs for June. 
Did I mention that Luke LOVED all the characters?!!



After lunch we rode a few more rides before heading back to the hotel for naps. At this point the weather was really starting to get colder, but thankfully we were prepared. :)  

No comments: