Oh, my boys. They are so full of energy and so funny, yet so, so very different. They don't look alike and they don't act alike.
Meet Caleb...
Caleb is the classic, first born Type A personality kid. He's a rule follower to the extreme and will probably be in charge of Safety Patrol at his school. When he was two years old, he would sit on my bed and watch a show while I got ready, simply because I told him to. When he was just over 27 months old, we transitioned him to a full size bed and he never (not once) got out of it for the first year. He is trustworthy, always 100% honest, and is happy to share one of his fruit snacks. When I told him I wanted to take a picture of his shirt to send to Marshma, he stood perfectly still, hands to his side, and smiled.
Meet Luke...
Luke is the typical second born that refuses to talk because yelling loud enough will get him what he wants. He doesn't mind to get dirty and sticky, and is never seen wearing a clean shirt. He won't wear a hat, sunglasses, and yanks socks off the second that I put them out. He tells me "No!" way more times a day than I can even come close to telling him. He stands up and jumps in his crib, and then throws himself down for fun. He will hold out his hand to share a treat with you and right before you take it, quickly pop it in his own mouth, and then laugh. He loves to snuggle with his blanket and cuddle in your lap. When I asked this two year old to let me take his picture so I could send it to Marshma, this is the pose he chose.
Yes, these two boys are so, so very different, and these pictures sum it up very well. They each bring something different to the table, and they make our family just right.
We love every single little detail about them both, and cherish these (sometimes long ) days, because boy they sure are growing up fast!
We love every single little detail about them both, and cherish these (sometimes long ) days, because boy they sure are growing up fast!
I can't wait to see what they do with these personalities one day...


4 comments:
What a perfect summary! Love these two and their differences! ;)
Love this post and both of their precious personalities!! Cute pics too!!
The cutest boys ever!!!!
Funny how different little ones can be growing up in the same household. Love reading about your two boys :)
Post a Comment