Early last week we decided to to dye our Easter eggs, and Caleb was SO excited because he found a Star Wars (he is slightly obsessed with Stars Wars these days) decoration kit. I didn't take many pictures, as I was trying to include Luke in the activity, but still trying to keep him from making a huge, and very colorful, mess.
While Luke was very interested in the process, Caleb was absolutely disgusted. I used vinegar to make the colors brighter and his sensitive nose just couldn't handle it. His expression in the picture shows his distress...
Posing with their final product.
(Caleb was still pretty overwhelmed with the smell-ha!)
**I later remembered that last year I used Raspberry vinegar that I found in my cabinet because I forgot to buy regular vinegar, which may explain why the smell was an issue this year and not last! I'll remember the sweet smelling stuff next Easter for Caleb's sake!


No comments:
Post a Comment