Last week we kicked off our summer break with lots of fun activities.
On Tuesday, Luke and I met some friends at the zoo. (Caleb isn't a fan of the zoo and opted to stay at Grandma's.) Luke was in awe of the animals and I realized that I should take him more often.
Then, Tuesday evening we went downtown with Grandmom, Grandpa, Uncle Luke, and Brianna to check out the new walking bridge across the river. We had a blast making it all the way to Indiana, and then back again. It was a perfect evening to be out there.
Taking a break from the Indiana side before heading back across
Afterwards we drove over to Jeffersonville to one of our favorite ice cream shops on the river. Luke had his first ice cream cone of the season.
Caleb decided that Uncle Luke's sorbet was better than his ice cream so he traded. (Thanks, Uncle Luke!)
Then baby decided that he needed to share with everyone else. :)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment