A few weeks ago we took the boys up to Cincinnati for our annual family trip to Kings Island. This was the 5th year in a row that we've been, and I think we have finally figured it out. We decided to go early this year- to avoid 100 degree temperatures and to avoid large crowds. Our plan worked perfectly and the four of us had an awesome day!
First stop: Boo Blasters! Caleb also loves to shoot the ghosts.
Luke just rode with his I am so amazed by this face.
Bumper Cars!
We almost lost Luke a few times, as he tried to escape. It took forever for the ride to begin but we convinced him to hang in there. He loved it for the seven seconds that he drove before getting stuck on the wall. ;)
Caleb, on the other hand, was a pro driver.
Sadly, Luke was about 1/2 an inch too short for some of the rides, so it was just Caleb on the airplane.
While Caleb and Creed rode some of the bigger rides (if Caleb is tall enough, he's riding it- such a little dare devil!) Luke and I took a ride on the helicopters
and the merry-go-round.
And while Caleb and I rode a roller coaster that Caleb was finally tall enough to get on, Luke and Creed rode the big yellow airplane.
Headed to the water park- Luke was SO excited for the choo choo.
I only took one picture in the water park, as I just didn't want to fool with the camera and worry about it getting wet. But, I did get this shot of Caleb coming down his favorite tube slide.
After a few hours in the water park, we headed back to ride a few more rides. This was Luke's VERY favorite ride. It would whip them around the corner and Luke laughed and squealed with excitement each time.
I love Luke's excitement, and Caleb's I cannot believe that I am on this baby ride face.
Creed and Caleb are somewhere on there... (I got motion sick just watching!)
Hands up!
Nothing better than Snoopy's blueberry ice cream at the end of the day!
We left home at about 8am that morning, and didn't get back home until after 7pm that night. By far, our longest family day at Kings Island. Creed and I kept talking about the day when the boys leave us at the gate and we just plan a place to meet and have lunch...for now I am loving our time in Snoopy Land.










1 comment:
I'm always so impressed with your Kings Island trips. You will have to teach me your ways ;)
Post a Comment