Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Caleb's Party

Caleb had a Star Wars themed party at Kazoing and we all had a blast! It was the perfect theme and the perfect place to celebrate our now five year old. All the kids wore themselves out in the bouncy houses and on the huge slides, and our birthday boy just had the best time!

The invite 
(Caleb LOVED it, as he is all about the "bad guys.")

The birthday boy 
I gave him a few choices of shirts that I found on etsy.com and this was  his favorite. I think it turned out cute.

(I remembered halfway through the party to turn my camera to the "sports" setting, so most of the pictures prior to that are a little blurry.)

Caleb, Emma, and Jackson were first down the slide!

Little brother had the time of his life there. He went non-stop and loved every single second. Something tells me we may be planning another party there in February!






Love the line up the ladder!


A hot, sweaty boy taking a breather with some air hockey! It was a much needed rest!





Slam Dunk!

After about an hour, we had a break for some snacks and water.



And then it was cupcake time!




Sweet Caroline always wants to sit by Luke...she is such a little mother!

The birthday boy on his throne


After snacks and cupcakes, we headed back for more fun. 









1 comment:

Blair said...

Looks like so much fun! My nephew, Micah, and Caleb would get along splendidly~ he's obsessed with Star Wars too :)