This guy is going to keep us on our toes...(and keep us laughing!)
This is how I found him one morning last week. I noticed that the house was quiet (which is never a good sign) and immediately began looking for him. Caleb's room was dark (lights out and black out shades dark), the playroom was empty, and he wasn't in his room. As I started to panic, I heard a noise from Caleb's room. I looked again, and this time noticed that the closet door was open. Upon further inspection, I found Luke sitting in the dark closet, gorging himself on Caleb's secret stash of candy.
A long time ago we decided to store Caleb's Pez dispensers in a storage bin in his closet so he could play with them. And over time, Caleb had added his treats to the bin as well. Apparently Luke spotted the bin and decided to help himself. Can I just add that Caleb would have never done that as a two year old. We're in for it. ;)
A long time ago we decided to store Caleb's Pez dispensers in a storage bin in his closet so he could play with them. And over time, Caleb had added his treats to the bin as well. Apparently Luke spotted the bin and decided to help himself. Can I just add that Caleb would have never done that as a two year old. We're in for it. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment