A few weeks ago we headed to Lexington to visit Uncle Luke at UK. It was a really pretty day so we decided to have a picnic at the park. Brianna came too, although I somehow didn't get a single picture of her and the boys.
Before heading to the park, I drove Caleb through campus and showed him the places that Mommy and Daddy lived. He thought it was just crazy that I had lived in an apartment with Miss Nikki and Miss Ashley, while Creed had lived with both Matt and Andy. I think one of his comments were "So your friends just married Daddy's friends?!!"
After we played for a few hours at the park, Uncle Luke took us back to his dorm room so the boys could really see where he spends his time. Caleb was so funny, and had SO many questions! While it doesn't seem like that long ago since I lived in those same dorm rooms, I think I aged myself when I mentioned that Napster was the big thing our freshman year. ;)
Fun at Woodland Park
Thanks Uncle Luke and Brianna for spending the afternoon with us! Can't wait to have you back home for the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment