Since our second day in NC brought cooler and rainy weather, we decided to take the boys to SciWorks, a hands-on learning play place. While the boys had a blast, the grown ups had a great time too! Each activity has a science explanation, and the place was huge, so there was lots to do.
First up: Roller Racers!
Remember these?! I had one as a child and loved it. Not going to lie- I totally jumped on one was blew past all the kids on the track! ;)
A little static electricity
A bus!
Caleb said this was his favorite. He loved playing dentist!
This was SO much fun!
The spinning tire made the chair Caleb was sitting in spin, which he thought was pretty cool.
SciWorks was awesome! Sure wish we had something like this nearby, as I'm sure we'd make frequent visits!

3 comments:
What a cool place!
Looks like so much fun!!
This place is awesome!
Post a Comment