After breakfast at Krispy Kreme, we decided to check out the children's museum. I was totally shocked- it was amazing! There were so many things for the kids to do and while we were there for hours, there were still a few things we didn't check out. While Caleb's favorite was the pretend Krispy Kreme factory, Luke loved shopping at the Food Lion.
"Food Lion"
Historic Salem
Alphabet Animals
"Krispy Kreme"
Caleb took his job very seriously. There were a few other kids in this area and they each did their own part on the assembly line. I was so impressed with their communication and patience!
After the donuts were packaged, Caleb would run them to Luke so he could make the deliveries. :)
I found out that the Junior League of Winston-Salem organized the funding and the building of the museum. Any Louisville members want to take up a similar project?!! ;)
1 comment:
I'm not part of Junior League but will definitely help with this project! What an amazing place :)
Post a Comment