Did you know...
-that I am a very happy little guy?
-that I am a very happy little guy?
-that I growl and "talk" back to my Mommy all the time?
-that I love reading books, especially the "touch & feel" ones?
-that while I'm kinda small, I could eat twice as much as most kids?
-that I know what the word "no" means and I listen most of the time?
-that I give amazing hugs and great, wet kisses?
-that I love to sleep?

-that I am a really good crawler?
-that I have no interest in walking? At all.
-that I love to clap my hands?
-that I am great at the grocery store, even on long trips?
-that my brother can make me crack up laughing?
-that peek a boo is my favorite game?
-that I love, love, love to wrestle?
-that I have the best, most helpful, and kind big brother in the whole world?
*****
Just wondering if you knew all that about me!
No comments:
Post a Comment