Last weekend Caleb went to his friend Brianna's 4th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. This is the second year that Caleb and Brianna have been in the same class at school, so they know each other pretty well and get along great. This was my first experience as a parent at a Chuck E Cheese party, and it went much how I expected it to- it was wild and headache inducing! But, the most important thing was that the kids were happy and had fun, and Caleb will tell you that "It was the best birthday party ever!" I got a few pictures, and I was so thankful that Grandmom and Grandpa kept baby Luke- there is no way I could have handled him there too!
By the way, Chuck E Cheese now plans all of their parties at the same time in one big area, so there are like 6 parties all going on at the same time. One big "Happy Birthday" song, everyone blows out their candles at the same time, etc. Like I said, crazy!
*****
That's Brianna, the birthday girl, in the red crown. (Terrible picture, I realize!)
That's Brianna, the birthday girl, in the red crown. (Terrible picture, I realize!)

Playing air hockey with Kaden.

He was much more enthusiastic about playing the games when he found out he could trade the ticket in for candy!


No comments:
Post a Comment