While I know preschool at two years old isn't a must, I am so thankful that Caleb goes! He loves his teacher, loves that the "boys" (Uncle Luke and the junior basketball players) come and visit him on their way to class, loves singing in Chapel on Wednesdays, and loves to show us what he made each day. He is always so excited to tell me what snack he had, if he got to go outside, and which "boys" showed up at his door. I love the giant bear hugs and kisses that his teacher gives him and the reassurance that he is in good hands! A few weeks ago was Grandparents Day at school, and was Caleb ever excited about that! Grandmom, Grandpa, and Grandma were able to come this year, and we all teased my Mom that she had a kid in the same school she was attending Grandparent's Day! *****
Last week when Creed dropped Caleb off at school he said that Mrs. Harper was dressed up as a clown. This is how Caleb looked at car pool when Grandmom picked him up...
I LOVE it! What a cute idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment