Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bass Pro Shops

Last week Creed and I asked Caleb what he wanted to do on Thursday (Creed's day off). His response, "Bass Pro Shops!" It was Luke's first trip, so I made sure to take some pictures. Caleb's favorite part is always riding the elevator up and down, so we took a few trips. We then picked up lunch and had a picnic by the river. It was such a nice day, and Caleb also loved playing on the playground down there. We ended our trip with a stop at our favorite ice cream shop! Luke's first trip!

*****

Checking out the fish

*****

This kid LOVES the elevator! (I think it's pretty cool, too!)

*****

The perfect day and place for a picnic!

*****

He was thrilled to be taking this picture, can't you tell?!

*****


Caleb's first "Superman" ice cream. Yum!

No comments: