Have I mentioned how quickly these past 7 weeks have gone by?!! The fastest of my life for sure! I've loved getting to know Luke, learning more about his personality each day. It has taken a while, but I am starting to really figure him out. Take for example stroller rides...
He did not like (hated is a better description) riding in his car seat in the stroller. But he really, really seems to enjoy riding like a big boy.
He did not like (hated is a better description) riding in his car seat in the stroller. But he really, really seems to enjoy riding like a big boy.*****
Luke suffers from some tummy troubles, like many babies, and we've found that pressure on his tummy really seems to help him relax. We have to keep a very close eye on him though. In this position he pushes with his feet and comes over the top of the pillow!*****

While Luke is a truly amazing night time sleeper, he struggles to get in good naps unless he is in his swing or wrapped up in Mommy's arms! Who can blame him, though?! :)
1 comment:
Bradford is the same way! He sleeps great at night but naps the best in my arms...I have to admit I kind of like it ;)
Post a Comment