Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What do you think?

Everyone keeps asking if I "feel" like I am having a boy or a girl...
Honestly, I don't "feel" either way, and didn't "feel" a certain way
about Caleb. Now, I can guess one way or the other, and I'm
fairly certain I have about a 50% chance of getting that right. It's
easier for me to refer to the baby as "he," but that's simply
because I am used to saying "he" with Caleb. While Creed, Caleb,
and even Nikki are all fairly certain it's a girl, I just don't know!
This pregnancy is TOTALLY different than Caleb's so maybe
that matters. Maybe the fact that I need orange juice every morning
matters. Or maybe the heartbeat in the 140s matters. Who knows?!
I guess we'll just have to wait! But, just for fun...
*****
It's a girl according to:
http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html
*****
It's a girl according to:
http://www.babygendertool.com/babygender/baby-gender-test.aspx
*****
It's a boy according to:
http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/getgenderpredict.php
*****
So, what do you think???

4 comments:

kc said...

My guess is that sweet Caleb is going to have a baby brother!

I think the heart rate gets slower as the pregnancy gets further along. So if the rate is already down to the 140's at this stage then its going be a bouncing baby boy!

Love, Aunt KaKa

The Freeman Family said...

My guess...a boy!

The Dursts said...

I think it's a GIRL! But I guess I could be wrong =) We will love baby Cake no matter what!!

The Armbruster Family said...

I say boy :)