Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Cake Update

**18 Weeks**
Baby Cake and I are both doing well. Cake moves like crazy,
and I just adore all of those little kicks and jabs! I first felt them
at week 15, but since week 16 they are a constant throughout
the day. At first I was only feeling them if I was still and laying
down. Now I am reminded of this little one all day, and I just
love it! Creed has even had the chance to fell them on a few
occasions!
My nauseousness has subsided and I have most, if not all, of
my energy back. I've been working hard on Caleb's room...we
are transitioning him from a toddler bed to a full size bed this
week, hoping that goes well. By moving him up we are going to
be able to use his crib mattress, glider, and ottoman in the
baby's room. Now if I could only find reasonably priced nautical
sheets!
Just think...one week from today we will know if Cake is a baby
boy or baby girl! We're SUPER excited...let the countdown
begin!

3 comments:

The Dursts said...

We can't WAIT!!!!

Ashley said...

I am SO excited!!!

The Freeman Family said...

So excited for you! We can't wait to hear!