Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Cake Update

Today I had my 16 weeks checkup, and this time Caleb tagged
along. While he was really well behaved while we waited, he didn't
like that Dr. Simpson was checking me out and told her to "Go
away." Repeatedly! I explained that it wasn't nice to say that and
how he should thank her for letting him hear the baby's heartbeat.
So he looked up at her and politely said, "Thank you baby heartbeat.
Go away." Oh well.

So far, Cake is measuring right on schedule and his/her heartbeat
was in the 140s. (I looked back in Caleb's book and at 16 weeks his
was in the 150s.) At 16 weeks, Cake's average size should be about
that of an avocado.

*****
14 Weeks

*****
16 Weeks

Just think...exactly three weeks from today we will finally know
if Cake is going to be wearing blue or pink!

1 comment:

The Freeman Family said...

...can't wait to know! You and "cake" look great!