Friday, September 10, 2010

Just Like Home

While checking out the Thomas the Train sale at Toys R Us this
week, I came across the brand "Just Like Home" and I knew that
Caleb would L-O-V-E it. It was buy one, get one 50% off, so I
had to pick up two items. We got the coffee maker and microwave
and that afternoon he played for OVER TWO HOURS! The
microwave is so cute...he has different foods to choose from then
sets the time on the microwave accordingly. When he presses
"start" it makes a noise and the food spins around on the plate. Plus
it beeps when it's ready. SO cute. But...the coffee maker is our
favorite. You pour water in it and he pushes a button for it to then
go in the pot. It makes a realistic noise and everything!


Loving it!

Pouring his coffee.

One cup for Mommy.

It cracks me up that he knows to pour the creme in the coffee
because neither Creed or I use it.


Ready for a pretend sip!

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

We will be over soon to have coffee with Caleb! Such a sweet boy!