Caleb is an old pro when it comes to going to the dentist but I had put off taking Luke until I thought he would be ready. I actually had this plan. I made an appointment for Caleb to go and then made Luke an appointment for two weeks later so we could talk about it, read books, etc. Tuesday was Caleb's appointment and Luke was so interested. He just sat at the end of the chair and watched intently.
After the dentist checked Caleb's teeth, she asked Luke if he wanted to have this teeth counted and cleaned as well. His response: Yes! (He had heard about "the treasure chest" and I think picking something from it was a big motivation.)
So, this almost three year old laid down on the chair and stayed perfected still during his cleaning. I was shocked. He followed direction, kept his mouth open wide, and even licked the toothbrush the whole time, which was just hilarious.
So, so, so proud of you, Luke!





1 comment:
What a trooper! HE IS SO FUNNY
Post a Comment