Caleb normally gets up for school on his own, gets dressed, and plays in his room until 7:00. At that point he comes downstairs for breakfast. If he doesn't wake on his own, I usually wake him up by 6:40. On this particular morning a week or so ago, I heard him upstairs, or what I thought was him playing, so I didn't go up to wake him. At about 7, he came downstairs in his pjs, with a very grumpy face because I forgot to wake him up. Apparently I had heard Luke talking in his sleep and mistakenly thought it was Caleb playing.
So, to make the situation better, we quickly got him dressed and had a last minute breakfast data at Chickfila. It turned out to be a great morning, with lots of smiles and good food. Living about 1 mile from a Chickfila has it's perks. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment