Wednesday, August 10, 2011

167

Tonight I've been making lunches, getting Luke's bottles, food, and diaper bag ready, and realizing that the last 5 and 1/2 months have absolutely FLOWN by. I've been home with my boys for the past 167 days (yes, I counted) and I feel so, so blessed to have had that time with them. Tomorrow is my first day back to work, and to be completely honest, I am so excited. While I really don't enjoy getting everything ready to actually leave them, I am so ready for this school year to begin. I'm not at all worried about my boys- they will be at home with Creed and with my Mom at her house. (Thanks, Mom!!!) While I've worked 3 days a week for the past 3 years, I am actually going down to 2 days a week this year. I feel SO incredibly lucky to have my position and to have been able to keep it for so long. I love doing interventions with small groups of students, especially because I get to be the one to see their "ah ha" moment, the moment they actually get it.




I thought this was cute...


Caleb, are you going to be sad that I have to work tomorrow?


No. pause. You are going to come back?


Yes, I'll pick you up after work.


I won't be sad. But I will miss you!

No comments: