Friday, October 15, 2010

Trick or Treat

Caleb quickly learned the phrase "trick or treat" last Sunday as we
went to the zoo's annual Halloween party. We met the Durst and
Whitworth families, and all the little kiddos had a blast!


I might have flat out lied to Caleb and told him that they would
only give him candy if he wore his Mickey costume. But I'm not
admitting to anything!


The cutest grey/gray (depending on if you prefer the American
or British version- that's for you, Nikki!) kitty cat and puppy that
I've ever seen! I've got my eye on that puppy costume since we
will have a baby boy to dress next Halloween!

Yes, Caleb brought his Pez dispenser from home. Pez is
by far his favorite thing right now and he doesn't leave home
without it!

Meeting Alice! (Notice the Pez?!) Caleb LOVES Alice ever
since Aunt Paige introduced him to Alice in Wonderland.
This week he saw "Mickey in Wonderland" and that is basically
the only thing you'll see on our TV these days!

The sugar high is beginning (Pez still in hand!)

While he won't watch Toy Story the movie, he has a collection
of their books and loves to read them. He was so excited to
meet Buzz and Woody!


The whole gang! This was the only picture I got of Jackson...
he is so fast that I couldn't get him in any of my other pictures!
His costume just makes me smile!

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

Thanks for clarifying the gray/grey issue!