Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Annual Huber's Trip

October 2008
*****
October 2009

*****
October 2010
On Sunday we headed to Huber's for our 3rd annual trip. Again,
it was unseasonably warm and ridiculously dusty, but we all had
a great afternoon. (Actually, that's a total lie...Matt and Creed
complained the whole time!)


On the wagon ride! We actually ran into Erika & Ava so they
headed out to the pumpkin patch with us.

The search for the perfect pumpkin begins!

The search for the perfect pumpkin quickly ends as the stalks
(Is that what they are??) got Caleb's attention.

Luckily Daddy swooped in and they were off on a mission!


This year's perfect pumpkin!


After all the pumpkin pickin' Caleb found a bouncy slide
to keep him entertained.
*****
FYI...We will not be starting a family tradition where we go up
to Kroger and pick out a pumpkin no matter what Creed says!

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

Yes--our tradition will continue to an actual pumpkin patch! I am glad you posted those older pictures. I was going to do that but thought I had posted enough pictures already! It's amazing how they've grown!!