Keeping tabs on Caleb and Luke
Whoo Hoo for another boy!!! Congrats you guys!
Congrats! He's a cutie already :)
So, so happy for you three (and Rhett too)! I know that it sounds crazy, but I truly think that the top picture already looks like his big brother! Yeah! Another sweet boy is on the way!
Yay! We are super excited for another sweet baby boy!!!
Congrats guys! Yay for boys! Yay for BLUE! :) He's beautiful!
Yay! I guessed it! Congratulations to all of you....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoo Hoo for another boy!!! Congrats you guys!
Congrats! He's a cutie already :)
So, so happy for you three (and Rhett too)! I know that it sounds crazy, but I truly think that the top picture already looks like his big brother! Yeah! Another sweet boy is on the way!
Yay! We are super excited for another sweet baby boy!!!
Congrats guys! Yay for boys! Yay for BLUE! :) He's beautiful!
Yay! I guessed it! Congratulations to all of you....
Post a Comment