family. It was such a fun and relaxing weekend. Caleb did pretty
good on the boat and he liked the small fireworks. He'd probably
be upset if he knew what took place after he was asleep! But,
with the fan on the AC running, a desk fan in his room, and his
sound machine, the big fireworks didn't wake him (or Caroline)
up. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures, and I am so sad that
I didn't get a shot of Caleb and Caroline together. But, there will
be many more lake trips in the future, I'm sure of that!
As Bob would say, "I'm sailing!"
He took helping Grandmom drive the boat very seriously.
This was the first lake trip that he really enjoyed swimming
and playing in the water.
Caleb ate more ice this weekend than food. I think he is
trying to start a new diet craze.
Look closely...you'll see Creed carrying Caleb up the hill. A
few years ago they determined that the dam on Cumberland
River needed to be fixed. Apparently if it broke it would flood
Nashville. And, in order to fix it, they had to lower the lake
a lot. All those rocks you see are normally under water, and
the concrete steps are under water for much of the summer.
So, we have had to become expert rock climbers to get to
the dock. We are just SO thankful to still have a dock to use!
After dinner at Lees Ford Marina (our favorite!) we walked
across the street for a little play time.
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Love the playground picture!
Love the group shots! Looks like you all had a good time!
Post a Comment