Friday, July 30, 2010

Holiday World

Yesterday we went to Holiday World and Splashin' Safari with
the Dursts. Caleb and Madalyn had SO much fun! While it was
really hot and really, really crowded, it was still a great day.



Like at Kings Island, Caleb loved riding the rides!


I was slightly shocked that they had "rockets" with machine
guns on them.



Madalyn and Caleb loved the airplanes. I think she yelled,
"again," before the ride even came to a stop!



Caleb took over as pilot- look at that smile!



This boy is FEARLESS when it comes to water things!








His face says it all! He was having so much fun with his Daddy!
Mommy got to sit this one out and Daddy chased him all through
that water playground thing (I have no idea what to call it!) in the
background.


Daddy and Caleb racing down the slides. That's Caleb on the
right. Sadly, this slide was his favorite, and after going down
countless times, the "slide attendant" measured him and said
he was too short. I wanted to tell her that her PVC pipes that
she used weren't accurate, he IS 36 inches, but I let it go.


Nothing better than an ice cream cone on a hot day!

A very messy ice cream cone!

On the way out we took advantage of everyone else being at
the water park and rode a few more rides.

I loved the old fashion boats! I think I remember riding these
when I was a kid!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It looks like so much fun....I'm so bummed that we missed it :( Can't wait until we can all go!