Monday, July 26, 2010

First Real Backpack

We are SO excited that Caleb is starting a preschool program this
school year at Uncle Luke's school, Whitefield Academy. He will
go from 8-11:45, two mornings a week, and I think he will love it.
(Fingers crossed!) First order of business: order a backpack, the
first item on his school supplies list. Yes, I got a (lengthy!) supplies
list, and I would be lying if I told you I wasn't super excited about
crossing everything off. I love new school supplies! We have a
parent night orientation coming up one evening in August,
(Luckily my Mom said she has been to the orientation enough that
she can skip this year and keep Caleb for us!), followed by a "meet
the teacher" afternoon. I am just so excited for Caleb!!


Trying on his new backpack (without pants.)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! He looks like he's ready for the bus!

Jessica said...

Oh my! He looks so BIG :o( Tell him to STOP growing up!

The Armbruster Family said...

So cute! yeah for caleb's first school supplies :)