not in the mood to get everything together for such a short period
of time. SO, I got out last year's birthday present from his Grandma
Kathy and Aunt Erika. Since he doesn't remember last summer, it
was like a whole new toy...he LOVED it! In fact, when it was time
to come in he threw the biggest fit of his life. It rivaled Uncle Luke
during his terrible twos. Seriously. Biggest so far. (I'm sure there
are more of those where that one came from!)
His expression says it all!
What is it with this kid and drinking the water???
He had so much fun standing up and then throwing himself
down to make a big splash.
I brought his slide over and that brought the splash pad to
a whole new level of fun.
given the chance.
1 comment:
Awww! This looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment