Friday, June 4, 2010

Sick Entrance

I took Caleb to the doctor this morning and it turns out that he has
a double ear infection and is working on some chest congestion.
He had been out of sorts and running a fever since Tuesday, but
when the cough started yesterday, I decided it would be best to
take him in. Hopefully after a few doses of the pink medicine, he
will be feeling better.

On another note, he is SO bossy! It has come on strong this week
and it really cracks me up. For example, when a flock of geese flew
over head making their honking noises, he looked up and said
"Aguh, no!" (Aguh=bird.) Then today while we were at the doctor's
office I was tapping my foot of the floor. He climbed out of my lap,
squatted down by my foot, and said "Feet, no!" Hilarious.

No comments: