Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun

Cousin Ava came and stayed with us for a few days and we sure had
a blast. On Monday we played around the house all morning before
visiting Grandma & Grandaddy, and then Grandmom & Grandpa. Ava
and Caleb got along great playing with the different toys at the different
houses. Then we met Creed at Home Run Burger for dinner (kids eat
free night!!) and afterwards walked down to Chuck-E-Cheese for some
"fun," as Caleb kept repeating. Caleb rode every single ride they had
while Ava was more of a spectator. They did find this one simulator
that they both found very interesting. They did it over and over! It was
a fun (and exhausting!) day!


I walked in the living room and found them both reading in the
chair. So sweet.

He loves rides!

Ok, this jet ski is crazy! I had to jump on and ride with him because
it was throwing him all over the place!

This is the simulator they loved. I think they flew on a spaceship,
rode this cart through a tunnel, and raced a car. The seat would
move and shake, which they thought was great.



Ava getting in on the action.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

That does look fun! I'm dropping Jackson off at your house!