our game/play/computer room. Somehow Caleb's toys have
taken over another room in our home. As I was finishing up
I heard Caleb playing in his bed, so I went to get him, camera
in hand. (I left the camera by the computer last night from
when I uploaded Easter pictures so I had it with me to take
down stairs.) Anyways, it was perfect timing to have the
camera. As I opened his door, this is what I found...
a standing baby!
While I congratulated him on his accomplishment, I realized
what this means...
(1) The monitor and sound machine will need to be moved
off the headboard of his bed.
(2) The adorable sailboat mobile will need to be retired- it is
easily pulled over.
(3) We'll need to drop his bed to the lowest setting, which
means it will hurt my back even more when I lay him down.
(4) Passies will get thrown over the side = crying Caleb.
(5) Less sleep...Caleb usually wakes up an hour or so into
his nap, but falls back asleep for another hour. I'm thinking
that if he wakes up and then stands, there will be no more
falling back asleep.
And I was excited because?!!!!
1 comment:
I see that smile behind that passie! Yeah, Caleb!
Post a Comment