Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Caleb enjoyed his first Easter today. He got his Easter basket,
spent time with his friends in the church nursery, went on his
first Easter egg hunt, and played with his many cousins.

Caleb's Easter Basket



First Easter Egg Hunt


Caleb loved having his Grandmom help him find
eggs.



"I see one!!!"


Getting help from cousins Kyle and Coleton.



Showing off his egg to cousin Baylee (5 months)


While it's easy to get caught up in the pretty clothes, baskets,
and bunnies, it important to keep focus on why we celebrate
Easter. We sang this song at church this morning and Creed
and I have had it stuck in our heads all day- that's a good
thing! I think you'll like it. "Revelation Song"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL0nDrEYDnk

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't help but notice a new hairstyle...what a cutie! Hope you guys had a fun day. Can't wait to see you soon. - Ashley

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in your Easter outfit.