Monday, April 6, 2009

Not What I Expected...

I'm not a huge Oprah fan, but when the topic interests me,
I'll watch. Today the topic was Motherhood, so I decided to
see what Oprah had to say. I only watched the first half, but
mainly it was about how hard it is to be a mother. There
were women talking about how being a mother is much
harder than they expected, and how it isn't something that
we really talk about.

Motherhood isn't want I expected either, but for totally
different reasons as those discussed on Oprah. Being a
mother is much better than I could have ever imagined!
Sure there are some days that are better than others, but
what I can say, especially when this is what I find when I go
into Caleb's room after his nap...






Does it get any better than that?!! My precious child, who
refuses to pull up, will do whatever it takes to see out of his
bed. Love ya, Caleb!

1 comment:

The Talty's said...

He is too cute for words. Camden will do that every once in a while, but now, he's trying to do front flips out of his bed instead--should I be concerned :)
You're a great Mommy, Whitney!