Monday, March 9, 2009

Whirlwind Tour

A whirlwind tour of Lexington...that is the only way to describe
our day today. It began at Julius Marks Elementary, the school
I used to teach at. From there we headed to Paul Miller Ford,
where Daddy used to work, to visit friends. Then if was off to
Hamburg for lunch and shopping. Our day ended with a visit
to the Sikura's, the family I used to nanny for. Whew! What a
busy and great day!

Caleb loved visiting with Mrs. McKee. He even went to the
principal's office...his ONLY trip, I hope!

Visiting with cousin Jackson, who happens to be in 1st
grade now.

For lunch we went to Ted's...one of Mommy's favorites

Sharing some of Mommy's bison burger and yummy french
fries. What a great lunch date!

At the Sikura's, Caleb got to play with his Christmas
present.


Four precious boys! Caleb thought he was big stuff around
them.
Caleb was amazed with all of their toys- you can see the
over stimulation in his eyes! :)


Jaden worked so hard to get the Thomas tent upstairs
so Caleb would get in it with him. They had a great time!

No comments: