Thursday, March 5, 2009

Many Firsts

Caleb had a lot of firsts today. It all started with his first
haircut. We took him to the salon where I get my hair done,
and all of the girls there loved him. He loved it because there
were about 8 ceiling fans going!

He was precious, and did so well...
You can see him eyeing the comb & scissors...This was
followed with his first sucker!

After we introduced the sucker into the equation, he did
amazing. Wherever we needed him to turn his head, we
moved the sucker, and he followed. It worked like a charm!


Even tilting his head for a sucker...


Daddy tried to get us to leave his rat tail- no way! It was
coming off!


All done! What a big boy (on a sugar high!)

Unfortunately, his first haircut and sucker was followed by his
first fever. I noticed that he was feeling a little warm this
evening and it was 100.1 Not too high, but I'm praying he does
okay overnight. He has had a runny nose all week, so I'm
worried that it may be turning into an ear infection. I guess we
will find out tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Dursts said...

He looks so handsome with his new haircut! Madalyn is jealous that he got a sucker though! Hope he is feeling better today.

The Talty's said...

He is too cute! I just cut Camden's a couple of weeks ago, (his rat tail was getting excessive as well:) I wish I had thought about the sucker...that was smart! We're coming in town next month, so we'll have to plan on seeing each other then!