Friday, January 2, 2009

First Overnight

While Mommy & Daddy went to Cincinnati for the night,
Caleb got to stay at his GrandMom's house. I asked my
Mom to take some pictures of Caleb playing so I could
see what he did.

He...
played in his Exersaucer,

did a little blogging,

talked on the phone,

studied the Bible,


played Guitar Hero,

took lessons from Uncle Luke,


wore a crazy hat,


had the job of waking up Uncle Luke,


and, took Uncle Luke to basketball practice.
It seems as though Caleb didn't miss his Mommy &
Daddy too much! I'd say he had a great time, judging
by the pictures.
Mom, Kevin, Paige, and Luke- Thanks SO, SO much
for keeping Caleb for us. We knew he was in good
hands and we didn't worry.

2 comments:

The Freeman Family said...

Oh, my gosh...he is just too adorable! It looks as if Mr. Caleb was quite busy while you were away! I hope you had a wonderful time on your first overnight get-away! See you soon!

Love,
Devon

The Talty's said...

isn't great to know they're having the time of their life while you're away?!