as the doctor liked to call it. I still laugh when I think about
how he could turn his foot up, causing it to lay flat on his
shin. Now it seems as though his arms must be double
jointed. When he is upset or angry, he makes a fist, puts
his hands on his hips, rolls his elbows out, and growls.
How he is able to make his arms go into this position, I
will never understand.
I didn't know elbows could be on the FRONT
of your arms!
Again, elbows on the front.
Quit laughing at me...I'm really angry now!
6 comments:
THIS is hilarious!
People with double jointed arms are very special and can do awesome tricks that make for good conversations at parties.
I LOVE it! It just makes him even cuter!
Love,
Devon
This.Is.So.Funny.PERIOD.
Love you guys and love watching Caleb through the blog :o)
Jim and Jess
How funny! We love it! Caleb looks like such a big boy too! Madalyn wants him to show her those tricks!
Post a Comment