I had simply the best Mother's Day that I could imagine! First, I got to wake up to these two cuties...
Since we were out late the night before at the wedding, we decided to sleep in, skipping our Community Groups, and just attend worship.
This also meant we had time for a few pictures!
After church and a quick stop at Subway, we headed straight for the lake, even changing into our suits in the car. Ha! It was a perfect, hot, summer-like day. :)
Trying out his new squirt cannon.
Caleb would ride the tube all day if we let him. He actually took a pretty big fall, basically flipping off the side, yet he came up with the biggest smile on his face. He is such a little lake rat!
Me and my #1.
Creed surprised me with a dozen beautiful roses and a cookie cake, which I quickly cut into, leaving the knife in the container. Because...every single time I passed it on the counter, I had to cut a piece. (Which is why it was all gone two days ago!)
Caleb surprised me with this sweet letter:
Dear Mom, I love you! Thank you for cooking good food for me. Thank you for letting me snuggle with you. You are a great mom. Love, Caleb
And, according to Luke, I am 10 years old and his favorite thing that I cook is macaroni and cheese. (Yet, he wouldn't eat macaroni and cheese if his life depended on it-ha! I think he misunderstood her and thought she meant my favorite food...)
I love, love how he signed him name!
Melt my heart...
My #1 also surprised me with another gift...I have already had a blast using my electric bug zapper tennis racket. It works wonderfully and is just as exciting as you could imagine. ;)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment