Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tacos

I usually cook between four and five nights a week, and try to make dinners that the boys will eat at least two of those nights. I found that I can always count on Caleb to eat tacos, as long as I use "mild" seasoning. 

Luke is another story...this guy is such a funny eater. Most nights he only eats the fruit and raw veggies (he doesn't like cooked vegetables) and will taste a bite or two of other things we are having. However, he always spits ground beef bites out and refuses to eat anything with ground beef in it. Having said that, I still always offer him the meat, hoping that one day he'll change his mind. 

Well, that one day happened! This guy ate an entire taco like it was his job! I was shocked, to say the least. Shocked enough to grab my phone to take picture evidence. (Watch- next time I make tacos he won't touch it!)

No comments: