Saturday, September 28, 2013

Our Week

We've had a busy week...

Last Saturday Caleb went to the Fowler family reunion with Grandma Kathy, Erika, and Ava. He had a blast!

While Caleb was gone this little someone decided that he could totally handle wearing underwear!
 Luke has worn underwear at home since last Saturday morning and has only had two accidents in them! When we leave the house he wears his "pull up underwear," because I am not ready to take him to public restrooms. 
We're proud of you, Luke Michael!

Caleb went on his first field trip last Tuesday. I met him at Mr. Gatti's (It was a literacy field trip, but ended with pizza and games.) and he was a happy camper. He said the bus ride "was so bumpy!"


With the whole potty training thing going on, Luke and I spent a lot of time at home this week. He did this all on his own!

I am so impressed with Caleb's teacher and all that she has been able to teach him in such a short period of time. They learn three new consonants each week (and apply to the short vowel sounds they learned) and  they always do something fun for each letter. This happened to be "Nn" day. The boys wore neckties and the girls wore necklaces. Some of his other favorite days have been Ll for lollipop licking and Hh for hat day.
(He wore Creed's tie all day- even all the playground!) 

No comments: