For the past few weeks, Grandmom and Grandpa have spent the majority of their time working on a shared gift for Caleb and Luke. I actually had to the keep the boys away from their house for about a week until the big reveal. Caleb and Luke are now the proud owners of a really cool tree house! It's about 99% finished, just waiting on shingles to match the new roof Grandmom and Grandpa are getting on their house, thanks to the recent hail storm. Inside you'll find containers of fun toys, bubble gum, and treats. We are still on the look out for a couple of little chairs for the deck. :)
Last night Caleb wanted to eat his dinner in the tree house so I packed his lunchbox and we headed over there. Grandmom was quick to climb up and play with them! I only had my cell phone, so the pictures aren't great, but you can still see the huge grins on the boys' faces!


No comments:
Post a Comment