Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Caleb's Pirate Party

On Saturday Caleb had his 4th birthday party with his little friends at the park. He wanted a pirate theme, and I think all the kiddos had a great time playing on the playground.

Capt. Caleb and Madalyn

 The impossible task of lighting candles on a breezy day (We gave up!)

Kaden and Caleb
 (Kaden was in Caleb's preschool 2s and 3s class.)


Pirate Jackson

Taking a swing at his pinata

Cousin Eli made me a little nervous with his swing! ;)

Go Hayden!

 Brody took a good whack at it!

After all the kids took a turn with no luck, I helped it along a little.


Brother had his first juice box at the party.
He L-O-V-E-D it!

And then he crashed! (Grandmom took full advantage of his exhaustion and cuddled for a while!)



Opening presents is a serious business! I love the look on their faces as they study the gift.



Capt. Caleb crashed on the way home! Sweet (almost) FOUR year old. 
**My camera's memory card was full- thank you, thank you, thank you, Nikki, for getting all these great pictures!

No comments: