Saturday, January 30, 2010

You know he's sick if...

...this is what he does all day.
This was Caleb most of the day Friday. I made the decision early
yesterday morning to stay home from work to take care of him and
I'm so glad I did. He'd be up playing for a few minutes, then on the
couch for a few hours. We watched everything from "Mickey Mouse
Clubhouse" to "Yo Gabba Gabba." (By the way, have you seen
"Yo Gabba Gabba?" That is, by far, the strangest thing I have
ever seen.)
Today he seems to be better, although no where near 100%. He
hasn't run a fever since midnight, so that is a step in the right
direction. I know part of his problem at this point is exhaustion.
From midnight until 8 this morning he literally slept on me, so I'm
pretty tired too. Hopefully after his nap he will be more like himself!

4 comments:

The Dursts said...

Sweet, Caleb! Hope you are feeling better little guy!

Jessica said...

Awww... little Caleb, I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

(you know, that blanket he is laying on might be making him sick! :o) A red on with a U and an L might work wonders!)

You guys get better and stay in and WARM with all the snow!

Jess

Laura said...

Poor thing, hopefully he will get well soon. And yes that is the craziest show I have ever seen, I think the creators are on some major drugs.

The Talty's said...

I'm so sorry guys!!! It's miserable! Too bad we can't just hang out together during this yuk time! We're doing a lot of the same around here! Hang in there...we're praying for you both!