Our boy is 18 months old!! (Well, he has been for a few
weeks but just went to his check up.) He was 26 pounds, 6
ounces fully dressed and checked out fine.
18 Things About Caleb at 18 Months...
1.He still loves Laurie Berkner, but recently has become
interested in his Preschool Prep dvds. His favorite is the
"colors" one. We are working on blue and red.
2.He is down to one nap a day and it is finally becoming
longer!! It's at least 1 and 1/2 hours, but lately is as long as
2 and 1/2.
3.Bedtime is still 8pm and he usually gets up between 7:30
and 8am.
4.He LOVES "treats." (His face just lights up when you say
the word.) This includes cookies, ice cream, fruit snacks,
etc. We have a major sweet tooth on our hands!
5.His vocabulary is suddenly increasing. He is saying pretty
much anything you ask him to say, although it doesn't always
sound like the word at all.
6.He will say please ("peas") when you prompt him.
7.Caleb loves to say "aaaaamen" at the end of a prayer.
8.For three straight weeks he hasn't cried as I dropped him
off at the church nursery. Hallelujah!
9.He loves playing with cars, trucks, trains, etc. Basically all
things boy!
10.Caleb yells "Go!" anytime he sees something that is UK
related.
11.He plays independently really well (on most days).
12.Caleb gets along really well with all of his friends. He loves
to share and (so far!!) plays nice!
13.He wants what we are drinking. As long as you put at
least a drop (literally) in his water and he sees you do it, he is
content.
14.He loves all of his grandparents more than anything!
15.Caleb is very observant. He notices pulls in carpet, crumbs
on the floor, mulch on the sidewalk, or anything that is out of
place.
16.He babbles constantly. If only I knew what he was saying...
17.Caleb is a stinker. For example, I may have bumped his
head a few times on the door frame of the car as I put him in.
Now every single time I put him in the car he holds his head
and says "ahhh" like I hit it.
18.If I had to describe Caleb in a few words, I'd say determined,
strong willed, particular, and perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment