Friday, July 24, 2009

Our 15 Minutes

Well, Caleb and I had our 15 minutes of fame this week. Let me
start from the beginning...I emailed the news a few weeks ago,
upset over their news coverage of a health insurance issue. In
my email I politely stated that they should tell the whole story.
Imagine my surprise when the "Troubleshooter," Charla Young
contacted me this week for an on-camera interview. While I
really didn't want to, I knew that I should. Am I embarrassed?
Yes. Very! But, I do think it is pretty cool that Caleb and I got
our 15 minutes of fame together.

Here is a link to view the new clip
*****
Here is a link to read the article, which sadly, spells Caleb's
name with a "K." Oh well.

2 comments:

The Dursts said...

Love it! You all are famous! Caleb was such a cutie with his goldfish!

Ashley said...

I had no idea I was rubbing elbows with a local celebrity. Can I have your autograph??
You did great (and Caleb was very well behaved:)