Monday, November 3, 2008

Showers=More Babies!

This weekend Caleb and I went to not one, but two
baby showers. We are so excited to have all of these
babies around!

On Saturday, Caleb and I headed down to Lebanon
for Morgan's baby shower. (Baby Reagan is due the
last week of January!) It was great to see the Fowler
family, even if it was just for a short time.

Caleb with his Aunt Karen, Cousin Morgan, and Aunt
Lisa

Caleb loved snuggling up to Aunt Sharon

Caleb and cousin Eli (Notice how much Eli looks like
Creed- I don't think Caleb will ever look that much like
his own Daddy!)


We had to get baby Reagan her very own Miracle Blanket
and Caleb's favorite book.


On Sunday, Caleb and I went to another baby shower-
this time it was for my friend Ashley. Ashley and I went
to high school and college together, and we were college
roommates. Ashley is expecting baby Jack the last
week of January as well! We are so excited to meet him!






No comments: